Richard Rossiter has worked as a licensed real estate agent and stock and station agent since 1985. He has a wealth of experience in the residential, commercial, industrial and rural sectors, having worked with a number of global organisations in Melbourne, Sydney, Bangkok and Jakarta over the years.
In 2004, Richard elected to return to his country roots as principal of the LJ Hooker franchise in Wagga Wagga. Within two years, he qualified for membership of the prestigious LJ Hooker Captains Club, which represents the organisation’s very best salespeople. LJ Hooker Wagga Wagga has since won numerous other awards for sales, business performance and staff development. Known for his honesty, integrity and professionalism, Richard is driven to achieve the best results for his clients. He has deep insights of the local property market, real estate management and marketing.
In 2013, he had the distinction of selling 14 properties at 14 auctions over a single weekend. Outside of work, Richard and Robyn enjoy time with their family, water skiing and barracking for the Sydney Swans.
LJ HOOKER AWARDS:
• NSW/ACT Top Auction Lister 2009–2010
• NSW/ACT Best Business Growth Office 2010
• NSW/ACT Top Auction Lister 2011–2012
• NSW/ACT Top Auction Lister 2012–2013
• Captains Club since 2006
• Top Gun 2010
• Top Gun 2011
• Top Gun 2016
• Life Member of Captains Club 2017 LOCAL AWARDS:
• Wagga Wagga Golden Crows Business Awards
• Excellence in Business Development (1 to 10 Employees) 2008
• Excellence in Business Development (1 to 10 Employees) 2009
• Excellence in Staff Development (1 to 10 Employees) 2009 OTHER AWARDS:
• Open Agent – Home Sellers Choice Award 2016