With the weather cooling, it’s time to rug up. But with all the options out there, how do you choose the right rug to suit your home? Here are some tips for styling your rug and making your home nice and cosy.
- Choose quality, with natural fibres and high knots per square inch (KPSI)
- Make rugs safe with non-slip rug pads to prevent it from moving or becoming a trip hazard.
- Go big! It has to fit the room and should float between the furniture.
- Choose a colour that won’t easily show dirt or pet hair.
- Think about shape. You are not constrained to the classic rectangle!