Immerse yourself in the elegance of this Turvey Park home. This 1930’s red brick art deco home is noted for its Architectural Significance. Hidden beyond its facade lies a stylish and loved family home. Perfect for entertaining, it combines three bedrooms plus a study with two living zones defined by striking polished flooring, carpeted bedrooms and high art deco ceilings & glorious original light fittings & timber picture rails. Peaceful and private yet still wonderfully central, this luxurious residence captures the essence of cosmopolitan living and is only a short stroll to Wagga’s Botanical Gardens and Wagga’s vibrant CBD.
– Over 1000 square metres in Turvey park
– Boasting three spacious bedrooms, plus a study
– Relax on the front verandah enjoying a true northerly aspect
– Stunning double front doors feature as you arrive with leafy surrounds
– Instantly feel at home with the spacious formal lounge
– Ducted evaporative cooling & gas heating plus slow combustion fireplace
– Gourmet kitchen with gas stove & dishwasher
– Step outside to your own hidden garden with a fantastic outdoor entertaining area
– Flood lit yard for evenings, outdoor entertaining with lighting plus in ground swimming pool
– Teenagers retreat/pool room with its own timber deck for the extra space to escape and unwind
– Rear yard access to workshop
– Plenty of parking room for a boat or caravan
One to definitely inspect, please get in touch for your private inspection
For more information, contact Amanda Tilyard or Harry Mangelsdorf
There are no current open times for this property. Please contact the agent for further enquiries.