Changes to banking regulations have had a significant impact on the real estate market.
What you’ll learn:
- How to get your finance approved – guaranteed
- When should I buy, where should I buy – What are Wagga’s best performing areas and properties
- Avoid legal confusion… find out how changes in regulations are affecting the buying process
- Unlock your financial potential… planning for your financial success
Seating is limited, book your spot today!
Gain valuable knowledge that will help you make the right decisions and become fully informed on the common pitfalls of a new financial and property market.
Short informative presentations by:
1. PRDnationwide Wagga –
- Ryan Smith – Learn how to navigate the home buying process and identify the steps necessary to achieve your goal of home ownership
- Jayde Steel – The most asked questions in Property Management
2. National Research Manager | PRDnationwide Head Office
- The current Wagga market – stats and projections
3. Westpac Bank
- 1st home buyers incentives.
- Current climate around investors and changes in regulation and bank policy.
- Expectation of future interest rates and what that means for people with money in the bank and people wanting to borrow in the future.
4. Bowerwood Lawyers
- How to be prepared
5. RSM – To be confirmed
Come along for an informative and engaging 90 minutes to receive proven methods and advice from industry experts.
When: 5:45 pm (for a 6:00 pm start) – 7:30pm, Monday 30th March, 2020. Light snacks available at the end. You’ll also have the chance to ask our speakers any questions.
Where: Commercial Club, Wagga Wagga
Registrations & Enquiries: Katrina (Marketing) 6923 3555 or [email protected]