- Start or grow your career with a Wagga Wagga power house
- Professional, friendly team with excellent support
With an outstanding reputation for quality and professionalism, our office is a powerhouse in the local Wagga Wagga market. Staffed with successful, down-to-earth sales agents and property managers, our agency is making its mark as one of the most enthusiastic and innovative companies in the local market.
We thrive on the challenge of delivering exceptional results to our clients – going above and beyond at all times to deliver a truly unique experience. Due to our exceptional results, we are seeking another Property Manager to join our fantastic team.
The Role & Responsibilities include;
- Effectively liaising with tenants and landlords
- Management of an existing portfolio
- Conduct incoming, outgoing and routine inspections
- Repairs & maintenance coordination
- Arrears management
- Assist with making recommendations for rental increases and lease renewals
- Continuing to build on the existing client relationships
- Previous experience in a Property Management Department desirable
- Certificate of Registration or the desire to complete immediately
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Young or old, experienced or no experience, you just need to be obsessed with all things Real Estate and want to pursue a career in the industry
- An expanding team with great career options
- Comfortable office atmosphere with true family feel
- Innovative ongoing sales training and support
- Reputable “staff focused” company
- Work with and learn from a professional and successful team who are leaders in their field who will help you to grow and teach you the industry
Skills & Experience
While the ideal candidate would be an experienced Property Manager, we realise that good Property Managers are sometimes hard to come by. Our preference is to find the most suitable candidate with the appropriate skillset that slots right into our fabulous existing team, experience or not. For those new to the industry your background could be Retail, Hospitality, Administration, basically anything customer service orientated. Be a motivated self-starter, that can prioritise their day in a very busy work environment. You need to think on your feet even under pressure and work towards goals and KPI’s targets.
This role requires someone with excellent communication skills and a flair for dealing with people in a variety of situations. You will present with enthusiasm and confidence and maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times.
Applications close on Friday 20th April 2018