PRD has the people, the systems, and support to enable you to climb the Real Estate ladder.
We are proud to be named amongst Australia’s elite and pride ourselves on our personalised approach for clients, whilst being a heavyweight when it comes to results and sales performance.
When you become a PRD agent, you’ll get access to opportunities and benefits such as:
- 1 week PRD Rookie Training
- Monthly PRD Sales Huddles/Training with industry leaders
- Coaching, mentoring and support from our experienced PRD Corporate Business Consultants
- Personal coaching and team training with real estate heavyweights
- Start-up social media campaign managed and boosted by our results-driven digital marketing agency
- Regular attendance industry events
- PRD’s Annual Awards and Sales Conference including accommodation for award winners
- Office-assisted digital and postal campaigns including in-house marketing team and backed by our corporate research and development team.
Limited Places Available!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to boost your career with a brand that supports its team 100% and sets them up for their success.
We have varied positions available across multiple departments, Sales Agents, Property Managers, Administration, and Accounts.
Indicate your interest below to find out all about the new career opportunities available and secure your spot for the information session.
Register your interest.
IS PROPERTY YOUR PASSION?
We are currently looking for a sales consultant who can add value to our organisation working alongside leasing consultants, property managers and sales agents as part of a collaborative team.
Property. It’s the Great Australian Dream, right? Playing a part in facilitating that dream can be incredibly rewarding! Build a career around matching people to their dream home or achieve financial independence through real estate investing. The sky’s the limit…
We will provide you with training and development to give you the tools you will need to succeed with the added benefit of a well recognised franchise chain.
- Ability to identify and secure new opportunities
- Ability to convert opportunities and leads to listings
- Building strong relationships with potential buyers and sellers
- Ensuring all necessary tasks related to the listing and selling of real estate are performed in an efficient, professional and expedient manner
- Maintain a working understanding of local residential markets in order to provide potential clients with accurate advice regarding market trends and property movements.
- Prospecting and maintaining databases to maximise lead opportunities.
- Co-ordinating successful completion of sales transactions from first contact through to settlement.
- Client prospecting
- Handling prospective buyer enquiries via phone and email
- Buyer management
- Database management
- Conducting home opens and private inspections
Why would you?
- On offer is a supportive and dynamic team environment
- Systems that could build your database for years to come
- Having a team to help you develop your marketing skills, scripts and dialogues to assist you to close the deal.
- Process-driven with a high level of the success formula.
- We are industry leaders in property and market research with proven sales and research tools, the latest technologies and systemised customer support and service
- Grow within a supportive positive team environment with a fantastic company culture
- An opportunity to work for a well-established & recognised locally owned agency
Who are you?
- Switched on
- A great multi-tasker – with a good level of energy
- Self-confident. Comfortable expressing your opinion without being overbearing
- Sociable yet you know when it’s time to focus on the task at hand
- Organised. You love a proven sales process and methodology
- Action-oriented. You love to Get Things Done.
- Communication is your superpower
- Tech savvy would be advantageous or at least happy to use and adopt new technologies, software and systems
- You love making clients happy. You’re a naturally accommodating person.
- Great track record of sales in the area
- A current real estate licence or on the road to completing Certificate IV in Property Services
If you have experience in the real estate sector, maybe as a PM or BDM, this would be a huge plus! However, if you don’t – don’t stress – we can provide whatever training is required to get you up to speed. Our focus is to hire the right personalities, and help people to develop and grow their skills.
For further information regarding the role, applications and resumes, please contact:
Kellie-Jo Gustowski, Operations Manager
About the business
Are you a Metro based Strata Manager looking to make that tree change to Regional NSW?
Our agency is making its mark as one of the most enthusiastic and innovative companies in the local real estate market and has now transitioned into the Strata arena.
We are currently seeking a confident and motivated individual who is highly experienced in all aspects of strata management to join our dynamic and professional team.
About the role
The key focus and objective of the role is to provide a high level professional and responsive management service to clients in all areas. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high-level strata management service to a portfolio of properties
- Manage Owners Corporations day to day activities
- Arrange quotations and repairs and maintenance for works required
- Prepare agendas and minutes for meeting
- Prepare budgets for presentations to AGMs
- Convene and conduct meetings
- Site visits as required
- Professionally manage queries and/or conflicts from clients, owners and contractor
- Previous experience with Stratafy advantageous
- Must be familiar with the strata by-laws and have a general understanding of the strata legislation
Benefits and perks
- An expanding team with great career options
- Join a high profile brand
- This is a role that wears many hats and requires the ability to interpret legislation and apply this daily. No day is the same and will suit an individual that likes a fast paced, challenging environment!
Skills and experience
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Current registration as an Assistant Agent (Strata Management). Class 2 licence (Strata) would be advantageous;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a strata manager;
- Demonstrated ability to interpret the relevant Acts & be proactive in solving problems/offering solutions;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & demonstrated ability to use these skills for negotiation;
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Well developed time management skills & accuracy/attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Organised and tech savvy
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
To apply please click here to download and complete the application form and submit to:
Kellie-Jo Gustowski, Operations Manager
With a love or passion for Real Estate or just your next career path mapped out, could you be our missing puzzle piece. Work for a business who understands that we are only as strong as our next team member. Fill out the attached registration with your resume and send to [email protected] or register your interest for our Recruitment Information Session