About the business
Are you a Metro based Strata Manager looking to make that tree change to Regional NSW?
Our agency is making its mark as one of the most enthusiastic and innovative companies in the local real estate market and has now transitioned into the Strata arena.
We are currently seeking a confident and motivated individual who is highly experienced in all aspects of strata management to join our dynamic and professional team.
About the role
The key focus and objective of the role is to provide a high level professional and responsive management service to clients in all areas. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high-level strata management service to a portfolio of properties
- Manage Owners Corporations day to day activities
- Arrange quotations and repairs and maintenance for works required
- Prepare agendas and minutes for meeting
- Prepare budgets for presentations to AGMs
- Convene and conduct meetings
- Site visits as required
- Professionally manage queries and/or conflicts from clients, owners and contractor
- Previous experience with Stratafy advantageous
- Must be familiar with the strata by-laws and have a general understanding of the strata legislation
Benefits and perks
- An expanding team with great career options
- Join a high profile brand
- This is a role that wears many hats and requires the ability to interpret legislation and apply this daily. No day is the same and will suit an individual that likes a fast paced, challenging environment!
Skills and experience
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Current registration as an Assistant Agent (Strata Management). Class 2 licence (Strata) would be advantageous;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a strata manager;
- Demonstrated ability to interpret the relevant Acts & be proactive in solving problems/offering solutions;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & demonstrated ability to use these skills for negotiation;
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Well developed time management skills & accuracy/attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Organised and tech savvy
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
To apply please click here to download and complete the application form and submit to:
Operations Manager Operations Manager